Notatomatoe Notatomatoe

Very smart

This is the kind of shorts I like to see on this site. One third is a parody of cheap sci-fi movies, one third is just some random stick action, and the rest is comedy. No words are spoken, but it goes straight to the viewer's mind as something familiar. I just can't tell where you've got the idea from, probably your own imagination, but it is like watching the actual trailer of a B movie in a theater.

Eyelids-pie responds:

Hoh, gee! Im glad to see that you looked so deeply into it! :D
Thanks a bunch!

Ownage Crossing Ownage Crossing

Hilarious

Worth watching it until the end. The taxi driver part made me laugh my eyes off. Now the graphics were a bit cheap. Most of them are still pictures with some fbf parts, so you could have improved them just a little. Nicely done guys, keep up the good work.

Greaper22618 responds:

Thanks for the review. I really need to work on the graphics and drawings

Strychnine Strychnine

Has style

I do not understand why it has got a low mark. It is a bit short, maybe, but you did a nice job on the "plot" and the rhythm effects. People may habe been annoyed by the looping sound and clipping noises, though. Black and white mouse-drawn graphics are OK to me.

Clean The Ocean Clean The Ocean

Boring

The game gets a little boring after a while. Here are some easy things you could do to improve it :

- Add sound effects when a bag hits an animal or is put to the bin.
- Use a longer music loop
- Reduce the time limit (1 minute is too long) and increase the speed of the bags : the more you play, the quicker they fall.

The graphics are nice, good enough for this type of game.

Q.W.E.R.T.Y. Q.W.E.R.T.Y.

Controls are horrible

I gave you a 4 because I like the plot and the overall aspect of the game ; but please do something about the controls ! I got stuck in the middle of chapter one because I could not move the character any longer. You should be able to open a door by clicking on it, without having to move the character first. It would be too sad if this game had a low mark because you have not fixed the problem.

The Pinko Rabbit Bastards The Pinko Rabbit Bastards

Nice game

I was stuck quite a while in China but at the end I prevailed ! Eventually I could find some trick to visit the four factories in a row by driving the car across the screen at full speed. I wonder if there is any other way to beat the last level.

Anyway, thanks for this funny game ! I do not think it is politically biased. Just not to be taken too seriously.